Start a rewarding career with AAFMAA Wealth Management & Trust (AWM&T). AWM&T is an affiliate of the American Armed Forces Mutual Aid Association (AAFMAA), so you can take pride in working for the longest-standing nonprofit providing financial solutions for military families.
As a member of our team, you’ll empower military servicemembers, Veterans and their families to achieve financial security and independence with innovative wealth management solutions, including financial planning, investment management, and trust services.
- Full time
AAFMAA Wealth Management & Trust LLC (AWMT), a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Armed Forces Mutual Aid Association (AAFMAA), offers investment management, financial planning, and trust services to members of the American Armed Forces and their families. AWMT is looking for engaging, motivated, entrepreneurial professionals to join our team as Relationship Managers.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Develop, expand, and retain client relationships; manage delivery of wealth management solutions that help our clients realize their personal goals and aspirations.
- Develops, maintains and expands relationships by actively promoting our services to existing and prospective clients.
- Possesses knowledge of financial planning, investment management, and trust services to suggest services to new clients and expand services provided to existing clients.
- Meets with clients and prospects to discuss their needs, uncover current and future opportunities, and recommend a full range of service solutions.
- As the focal point for AWM&T client engagement, coordinates delivery of service solutions with AWM&T financial planners, investment officers, account administrators, and others.
- Represents AWM&T in the community by actively developing referral sources and centers of influence.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven ability to develop new business and new relationships within military and business communities.
- Ability to make decisions to recommend services to new and existing relationships. Strong interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication skills. Willing to work as a team member.
- Strong technical skills in financial and trust planning, including asset allocation.
- Military service and/or strong knowledge of military and government benefits, a plus.
- Certification in a related fiduciary field such as CTFA preferred.
Apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter (PDF or MSWord format)